Friday, July 1, 2011

Confessions of a Makeup Addict

Remember when you were a little kid, watching your mom get ready to go out? I was always fascinated by my mom's getting ready routine; curling her hair, picking out the perfect accessories...and my favorite part...The Makeup.
I would watch intently as she dabbed and blotted and brushed. The colors were so pretty and I just longed to know to look so Grown Up.  I still remember the absolute bliss of buying my first makeup when I was thirteen. I was allowed to pick out my own eyeshadow and lipstick. I got bright blue shadow and banana scented purple lipstick.  Haha. My taste have changed a little since then but the little giddy feeling is still there whenever I pick out a new eye shadow palette or mascara.
I firmly believe that no woman Needs to wear makeup to look good and feel good about herself. It's more like icing on the cake. Really fun icing.
So this is going to be my outlet to share all my makeup related adventures. Experimenting with new products, trying to figure out new looks and anything else you might be interested in reading about. So here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment